Our 24-hour alarm monitoring service provides your home or business with round the clock protection using our UL Listed Monitoring Centers
UL & FM Listed
For more than 90 years, UL has worked with the alarm industry, user groups and AHJs to invent today's model for alarm service Certification. UL Certification of your alarm services delivers the highest level of confidence available in today's market.
Redundant communications from panel to monitoring center. Multiple communication paths ensure proper alarm communications during mass outages and natural disasters. Our CDMA/LTE wireless networks provided the necessary link when your emergency signal needs to get through.
Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide friendly and effective support to our clients.
From your home or business to our monitoring station, you can be assured that we have gone to great lengths to provide secure and reliable service when you need us most. We continuously update our technology and equipment to ensure we are providing the highest level of protection for homes and businesses. Features of our central station include:
- Fully redundant Avaya Telephony/Media server.
- Fully path-redundant municipal sonet ring for telecom and data.
- Path redundancy from telecoms carriers.
- Triple-path multi homed Internet infrastructure for IP signaling integrity.
- Multi-path internal network for increased dispatch automation reliability.
- Advanced Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) functionality, which allows calls to be answered more quickly and for call
system to be managed in real time.
- Voice recording for rapid access to inbound and outbound calls.
- Large multi receiver banks featuring instant failover capability, caller id and special functionality that virtually eliminates busy signals.
- Resilient power infrastructure featuring fully redundant power supplies, UPS and dual natural gas generators.
- Ability to receive all formats including many new IP formats from GE/Caddx, DMP, DSC, Firelite and Honeywell Alarmnet.
- Video-monitoring capabilities.
- Multi-redundant fault tolerant server infrastructure for increased automation system integrity.